• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Code p0237

Engine light came on. When I chkd code by turning key 3x, I got P0237. How do I clear the code so that after I disconnect the Quad module, I can see if that was the problem? If not the Quad, I assume its the MAP sensor. Anything else I should consider? By the way, where's the MAP sensor located?thx,Eric

Mine will throw this code sometimes. It is touch and go with me. One time the light is on and all is fine and still build good boost the next time the light can be on and the turbo will not spool at all. When the person that had truck before me put the Edge on they broke the map sensor plug and it vibrates lose a little I guess. I put some dielectric grease in the connector and put a zip tie around it to try and solve but it still does sometimes.