• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Newbie question

Because you are a limited member... I am not sure of the rules, but I believe that brand new people can't immediately start downloading files. The idea is to keep the resources up for participating members of the site but keep it from becoming a go to file sharing place for dodge info.

We can't have people coming in and using up server resources with no participation on the actual forum. We would have thousands of people doing it if that were the case which we can't support. In other words, we scratch your back, you scratch ours..with participation. I hope you understand. You should be able to download now. :thumbup2:

• Like 1

This is now the message that I get when I log in to download. Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error. Any further hints would be appreciated? I read the FaQ and didn't see anything covering this. Thanks

• Owner

Try logging out. Then clearing all cookies and cache and then logging back in. Then try it.

We can't have people coming in and using up server resources with no participation on the actual forum. We would have thousands of people doing it if that were the case which we can't support. In other words, we scratch your back, you scratch ours..with participation. I hope you understand. You should be able to download now. Posted Image

ISX is right on the money. Since the family members keep the site going with donations and effort...