• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

01' will not start, no power to lights, batteries charged

My 2001 will not start, starter wont click, lights will not even come on. Batteries have a sufficient charge but everything electronic seems to be completely dead. I dont even get the clicking when you open the door and the batteries are in need of a charge. Installed a new alternator last month and my Optimas are in great shape. I disconnected both negative terminals to see if anything would reset but it did not do anything. Started great and ran fine last night...:banghead: I know it is in need of a bath really bad and I have been driving through a heck of a mud hole getting to and from work...perhaps something came loose??? Any help is appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

Well, guess I should have checked all of the wires before posting. Ended up being the positive cable running to the fuse box that pulled out of the terminal. :duh: