• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

MoparMom, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

dripley

I have a daughter, wife and mother-in-law all celebrating mothers day and It just seemed fitting to wish you the same, beings you tend to mother some of us at times. So I hope you had a good day with your son.So from me and I am sure every one here, Happy Mothers Day.:wink:

• Like 2

Thank you Dave for even thinking about me. Very loving thought. No I did not celebrate Mother's Day...I rain checked it until sometime next week. Very busy schedule here with wood hauling, company, etc., so Michael gave me a half a Subway sandwich (no ChickFil here) and called it good. Gotta go to Boise with RV when we have a break in things here. I don't get strung out on this Mother's Day stuff. Once you commercialize an event it loses it luster. It takes on an over kill. My mother's day are when you've spent time putting plants in the ground and it's your son that picks the first rose of summer and gives it to you because you "just wouldn't think of cutting it for yourself." Or the note that left on the counter that says, "I was think about you...I love you." That's the mother's day for me. Not the gifts and crowded restaurant! It's the unexpected memories that mean so very much. Thank you for creating this memory too. Love you forever, MoparMom

You are very welcome. Since I am on the road constantly we have to take many Mother's days and such when ever we can get them. I have been on the road for 30+ years now and it is wearing a little thin. It is getting near time to go home for good.