• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Tires: Treadwright

Rogan

Just my .02 cents here guys...............I run my Cooper Discoverer AT3's at 70psi front and back on my 3/4 ton '04.5. I'm too lazy to "air up" and then "air down" as I hitch and unhitch my work trailer daily. Prior to these tires I ran the OEM Michelins and the Cooper ATR's at 70psi front and back also. Got 81,000 miles on the Michelins and 74,000+ on the ATR's before the current Coopers. Almost 34,000 on the AT3's now..............and they have probably 65% of tread left.Since I've been driving, I've always run my tires "hard". Better mileage and less heat build up that way. IMNTBHO; if your tire is "properly" sized for your rim, you should be able to run "max" pressure without abnormal tire wear. I've done it for years!!!:smart: And "knock on wood", I've always had great tire life!!!:2cents: