• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Adding more fuel

In an attempt to get the 160 pump fed the proper amount of fuel, I've ordered the fittings to dual feed the pump, as well as bump my fuel pressure up to hopefully between 45-55 psi. Once its all in, I will let you know how it runs then! I currently can run up to about 55 lbs of boost on these roads, with the pyro hitting around 1400/1500, and dropping back down. Fuel pressure is around 30 psi running normal, and starts to drop to about 25-28 psi under load, so hoping to add more fuel, and see if the truck doesn't seem to fall flat on its face when I'm at WOT. All in all, it's only going to run me about $50-60 for all the parts I need to do it.

• 1 month later...