• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Vehicle Accident

I think a very good idea to activate hazard flashers when traveling substantially below the speed limit. I use my hazards when backing out of parking... when in reverse... it can be difficult to see around other vehicles. So it creep back a little, look again, creep back, etc... I can't prove it helps but at least I'm trying. WM & grocery lots with high foot traffic are the worst.

That's why no mater where I go, I back in to my spot or find a spot to pull all the way through. I never pull in anywhere, way to many idiots out there that don't give you the time needed to back out of a parking spot. Every one is always in such a rush to go no were, it's sickening. :sick:
  • Like 3

• Owner

Now you know why I live in Central Idaho... :smart::tongue:Heck, I just spent two days in the woods cutting firewood in the forest. I didn't see anyone in two days in the forest. Now get back to the highway people are driving excessive fast even in a twisty canyon road with a 45 MPH speed limit. :rolleyes::duh: I'm so happy to be out in the woods with my Cummins, trailer and a chainsaw. Boy I hate coming back home some days.When I'm loaded with 7K worth of trailer weight I'm not going to race to the nextt 35 MPH corner,romp on the brakes and exhaust brake and then romp back on the throttle to race to the next corner. Just totally foolish...:duh:

• Like 1