• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

The New World Trade Center

MoparMom

Thanks dripley...I was going to get back to Hex with an explanation...but you did it for me. Hex, this is the ultimate "extreme glazing" and I remembered those pics from Spokane that you took. Ripley said it all!

Hex, what do you do for a living? I thought it involved glazing. If so look at all of the glass. If not I will go stand in the corner with my funny hat on.

Thanks dripley...I was going to get back to Hex with an explanation...but you did it for me. Hex, this is the ultimate "extreme glazing" and I remembered those pics from Spokane that you took. Ripley said it all!

I looked at the pics again. I see what you mean now. I guess when I was looking at it I really only noticed the ironwork portion of it that anythnig else. Boyo' I must be blind! They are installing a unitized curtainwall. Stuff goes in so stupid quick! Thats also a high-rise! I have yet to do anything like that! Most of my work has never been more than 5 stories. I did at one time rip out old plexiglass handrailing for glass around the exterior of the building. That was 9 stories.. but then again, I was not hanging off the side of the building. Now, it may not be American made, but it is also an engineering feat! http://abduzeedo.com/burj-dubai-today-tallest-building-world Now thats alot of glass! AND TALL!