• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I decided to go with the steel one. In the bed of the truck should be ok from the elements long enough to last me. I will have diesel and 2cycle so hopefully no serious rust on the inside for a respectable period of time. I figure if i get 3+ thats good and will pay for itself by then. Thanks for all the input.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know a online source to look at the different tank fittings? I cant seem to find one that shows good pictures and descriptions. I am looking for a 2" bung extension that I can add a port to so I can run a recirculation pump on the tank to filter the moisture out before I transfer into the main tank. I plan on using the factory filter housing I removed when I installed my AD100. My plan is to "stage" all my fuel in this tank and add my 2cycle oil. This will allow me to pre filter all my fuel and get a good mix for my 2cyc. I have added a quick diag i did to give the idea. I had thought i was going to use a switch solenoid i could switch from inside but I decided to use a external pump instead so ignore that part to main tank . Thanks, Curt

Posted Image