Amalgamated fuel additive

Ok I emailed them last night and this morning I got a call from Randy. I didn't have a chance to answer since I was trying to fix a locomotive, but anyways he left a voice mail and said he had emailed me and asked if I had any more questions to give him a call. I am really impressed that he called and emailed. I hope this answers some questions, the only question I have is what is considered premium additive.Here is the email I got:Here is some testing data that we did for a trucking company from March of 2012 plus a Dyno Test from 2009 on our TDR-S with 6 Cetane numbers. Since we have done both the winterization and Dyno testing we have added more Cetane because we have found that newer engines needed the added Cetane to achieve a better fuel efficiency. Have a great week!Randy WalkerSales Director

TDR-S and TDR-WDA Numbers.pdf

Advertisements and Ad Blockers

Mopar1973Man.Com uses the income from advertisers to pay the bills on the website. Please whitelist your ad blockers for Mopar1973Man.Com this will allow advertisements to display on our pages but allows you to still block ads on the other websites you visit. 

image.png

I will whitelist Mopar1973Man.Com