• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
mopartechnician

Amalgamated fuel additive

Ya thats where I am sitting now. I am going to email them today and see what I can get. I know a lot of people use them and heard stories about stanadyne using the company to make a formula for standyne. Guess i wilk just run 2-stroke oil until I can hear results

I have been using their TDR summer and winter blend for several years. I bought a 5 gallon pale of each. No problems with it so far. I run it in my John Deere tractor too.

Ok I emailed them last night and this morning I got a call from Randy. I didn't have a chance to answer since I was trying to fix a locomotive, but anyways he left a voice mail and said he had emailed me and asked if I had any more questions to give him a call. I am really impressed that he called and emailed. I hope this answers some questions, the only question I have is what is considered premium additive.Here is the email I got:Here is some testing data that we did for a trucking company from March of 2012 plus a Dyno Test from 2009 on our TDR-S with 6 Cetane numbers. Since we have done both the winterization and Dyno testing we have added more Cetane because we have found that newer engines needed the added Cetane to achieve a better fuel efficiency. Have a great week!Randy WalkerSales Director

TDR-S and TDR-WDA Numbers.pdf