• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

tappet cover/RV275 install

Just wanted to thank you to Mike for all his articles that helped me replace the tappet cover gasket and install new RV 275 injectors, and to all the great write ups from the members I could not have done this with the help. Also the instructions found on Blue Chip diesel where very much needed. Will have photos and short write up in near future, to tired right now. Thanks to all.

• Owner

Just wanted to thank you to Mike for all his articles that helped me replace the tappet cover gasket and install new RV 275 injectors, and to all the great write ups from the members I could not have done this with the help. Also the instructions found on Blue Chip diesel where very much needed. Will have photos and short write up in near future, to tired right now. Thanks to all.

Let me know I'll build you an account and let you add your write up to the database for everyone.

Diesel4life 1st impression is great. Response to throttle quicker. Seemed to give a new jump to the truck. I'm glad I did the injectors by themselves the job was not bad, hardest part was the injection lines from pump to head. Not much room to get torque wrench in to get proper torque. If I had to do it again I would.Mike that would be great I have ten photos to go with the write up. Give me a week or so to get it done.I forgot to mention that the tools I got from Genosgarage.com were a great time saver, will include them in write up.