• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Yup...another ScanGauge question. I need more help.

I'm still having trouble with my ScanGauge but wanted to make sure I understand something correctly. In order for Average MPG to be displayed as a gauge, I have to program it with Xgauge? I'm talking about average mileage on a tank of fuel not the mileage for the last 2 seconds that shows up on the gauge as MPG. If I toggle through the gauges, should I find one that says AVG?Thanks guys.

Thanks Michael. I really appreciate your help. I may be beating a dead horse but I just want to be sure before I call Scangauge and talk to them (maybe yell a bit). In the picture below, you see the gauge labeled AVG. Am I correct that it's not one of the default gauges but one that had to be programmed in. In other words, if I bought a new Scangauge, I wouldn't find that gauge?

Posted Image

Thanks guys. The chart in the manual for gauge abbreviations doesn't list it. I guess they need to update the documentation. Do either of you guys know if it is the "tank" average or the "today" average?edit: Ok...I've been thinking about this. If the AVG reads the same tomorrow morning, as it did when I parked today, than it will have to be "tank" average. If it's different, than it would have to be "today".

Edited by edcasey