• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

vp44 needle valve

You would have to unscrew the poppet valve core to get fuel out of it and you would have to find the same thread. I haven't personally seen the threads though. I wouldn't trust it if the threads were as fine and thin as ones found on wheels.. I would be afraid of it stripping out or just working loose too easily. But, that's just my 2 cents on it...

In refrigeration we use 1/4" flare for our hoses, many of these connections will have a simple Schraeder valve in them. If you are looking for something that will depress a Schraeder core for gauge hook up let me know. I could also get 1/4"flare by 1/8" IPT adapters, or I am sure you can find them on line, check Imperial Eastman fittings.

I have a hose ordered from genos that is supposed to fit the valve.After reading up on this web site a needle valve seems like a good idea maybe i can connect to the end of the hose.if any one has used the Vulcan universal hose from genos let me know.