• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Looking To Hire Staff Members

• Owner

The new software is begging for all of you to help with its expansion. Now Rogan, ISX, Fire176969 and myself some times get over whelmed because we all have our personal lives and jobs away from the site. We need for you to come forward and pitch in with the overload. How?

People help with moderation of all the forum categories and handle support request.

People to man the chat room and provide good clean conversation with other folks.

People to help with the Download area. Editing, managing files, handle support request with files.

People to help create and edit articles in the article database.

What I'm looking to do is expand the staff and give everyone a small piece of the pie to take care of then there is less work on everyone and there is always someone here to deal with support requests, or site issues. It's imperative that this site remains open for all... Everyone need to keep their vehicles rollin'...

Please contact Me about any positions or ideas you have.

Thank you,

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

(continuing)

What I'm looking to do is find about 10-12 people willing to give a small part of there day and deal with forum post, moderation, support requests, etc. I've got a few people that have PM'ed me willing to help I'm trying to map this out and see how we can spread people around and keep the site running smoothly. This little database error gave me a wake up call and made me reconsider the staff layout. I want to be able to spread the work load across many people so everyone take a small piece of the load and deal with it and not all on one person.

Come on people anyone willing to jump on board?

I have no idea if I could help, yet. Started my new job a little bit ago and I work 12 hour days. When/if the overtime slows and I have more time, I would be willing. If its just a matter of doing a few thing while I'm on here checking posts, then sure.

...your gonna have to train me, though! :)

I'm waaay outdated on computers now.