• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Help Wanted For Support Project

• Owner

Would someone mine giving me a hand with a support project. I would like to be able to get a person on the phone and help me with email setups on the site. The site software is suppose to be capable of receiving emails and placing them into the support database. I need to get this function set up so would some mine giving me a hand some time?

This little adventure with the Database error really opened my eyes and need to re-think the site set up and get more staff members to handle this support requests. Right now I'm being buried and only I'm able to deal with it. :banghead: :duh::doh:

Requirements: Email, Desktop Computer, and Telephone...

I want to be able to call you and have you send emails on demand to test the features out from a members point of view.