• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2001 24V

Well I had to break down and go ahead and get a shop to install an industrial injection vp44. Starts up immediately now but I still wonder what the heck in the pump went wrong. ALSO! They said they "re-flashed" the truck.. With my edge juice W/ Attitude I had before would put out a bit of smoke and felt pretty peppy and seems to have lost that and the smoke when I hit it at the right time. Did they mess it up?

Will do! I saw what looked to be some dern white electrical tape on the new wire so ill check it out tomorrow and make a good connection to it myself. Think there is a chance they somehow deleted all of the programmers ability to do anything by reflash? I don't know too much about them.