• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

tiny site change suggestion

mike, i'm gettin more and more used to the new set up....and i actually like it..hahabut one thing i think you need to change if possible is change the "settings" link on top of every page to say User CPotherwise very cool set up...and very cool members too :thumbsup:

I noticed this issue also. I liked seeing all the threads I had replys to. Not sure this is something on this new setup but you can do the same thing by going to quick links, then subscribed threads. If this is not the reason you want userCP back then I guess wait an see what Mike has to say. I noticed "new posts" doesn't show some of the posts which I have a bold on, not sure why.

• Owner

Well let me play with the english template and see what I can do... I'm still on a learning curve myself in regards to VB4... But I'm willing to jump in and try...I know why the old VB 3 was User CP because User Control Panel wouldn't fit right... And so User CP was made...]As for Settings it was created a change to fill that gap of the old User CP... But I'm going to play with it and see if like User Settings or User Controls will look good... But User CP... Oh come on arn't you will to move forward to the new stuff... Liuke TPS and APPS sensors... :lol3::lmao2:

Well let me play with the english template and see what I can do... I'm still on a learning curve myself in regards to VB4... But I'm willing to jump in and try... I know why the old VB 3 was User CP because User Control Panel wouldn't fit right... And so User CP was made...] As for Settings it was created a change to fill that gap of the old User CP... But I'm going to play with it and see if like User Settings or User Controls will look good... But User CP... Oh come on arn't you will to move forward to the new stuff... Liuke TPS and APPS sensors... :lol3::lmao2:

dude even the url for the page says user cp....you could at least make it say that too...haha

since this is along the same lines, i'll just post here instead of makin a new threadcould you PLEASE stop changing the smiley codes every other day?? i mean it's cool and all, but my sig looks retarded now....and i'm too lazy to go find the new codes to make it look right:lol:

Don't sweat it... It was a one time reset of the smiley from the 3 times the site was installed had several changed smileys so the database was dumped and reset to fix that issues. So from this point on it should be continueous adding of new smileys...

So sorry about the clean up got ya...:rolleyes:

haha well good man

we need to add back the :ah: smiley from CF...it's one of my favorites Posted Image