• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Social Media Links and Real Name

• Owner

Ok Gang.

I'm still working hard at getting the site up to snuff. I've added most of the social media links into your profile all you have to do is add your URL to your profile and your link button will be displayed in your user information. Same thing with location and your real name. So take some time and update your profile page.

• Like 1

• Owner

Little more about the "Real Names" and "Phone Numbers". It makes it rather nice for me to be able to contact people in the group to maybe aid others close by to them. Maybe just call a person and help them deal with a site issue. It's rather odd to call a phone number and ask for "Dorkweed" or someone by a site nickname and get all kinds of "Who?!" or "I think you called the wrong number." Because other family members don't know this nickname. As said before the phone number makes it handy to helping you and maybe others. It also tend to thwart spammers because the phone number is typically all 0's or one number and the real name is "John Doe" or similar.

The social links was a bonus since I figured out a way to display them so if you a social butterfly and want to share your link(s) go for it.