• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello from AZ.

Diesel

I found this forum by following a link in Mopar1973mans sig on the RV forum. Looked like a good site, and I know from being a member on CDF back in 2009 ( I think) that he has a lot of knowledge. Used to own a 99 QC dually back then, but my wife got pissed at it so I sold it and got an 05 1500 Hemi truck that got stolen 6 months later. That led to me getting a 2010 1500 Hemi truck. Well we recently got a 29 foot TT and the 1500 just wasn't big enough. A friend of mine traded in his truck on a jeep so I sold my 1500 and bought his truck . I picked it up yesterday. It's a white 06 3500 QC manual trans Big Horn 4x4 and I really like it.

So Hello.

• Like 1