• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Did my driver seat 2yr ago. Took it to a auto upholstery shop, The guy put STIFF memory foam in and reused the cover ! Now my a$$ stays in the truck and gets the same seat every time... LOL! Got real tired of feelen like I was sliden out!

• 1 month later...

The answer to the seat belt issue is a company that re-webs the seat belt mechanism.

Do a search online and you will find many results that either have a core and will send it with a core charge, or you take yours out and send it in.

This decision would likely depend on whether or not you want to drive your truck in the meantime.

But I have not found any aftermarket seat belts other than the basic floor or wall mounted cable and mechanism or solid mount.

Yes you can find a place that will re-web your seat belts, however, they are not cheap...

I'm going to have to take mine out & see if I could put some firmness back into my drivers seat. When I had my truck repainted 2 years ago. I had the seat repaired but it didn't last, cheap foam maybe.

A lot of the guys stuff pool noodles in the 80's Mercedes seats to give them some support, not sure if that would work in my situation or not.

Dave