• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Anyone running yokohama geolandar ats tires?

Posted Image

They look good to me... Descent tread design... But expensive!

What tires do you run? This has some brand new GEOTRAC Chinese tires 10ply ( they look like michelin LTX knock offs) I am not too sure I want the tires that are on it, so I am thinking of removing them and put on some Name brand tires ( Yoko or Michelin)

They are a great tire, I had a set on my 02, ride is nice quiet and traction is better than you would expect for as tame as they look. I think I got 50k out of them. Have a couple friends who swear by them also. The new tread design has a lot more siping and a better side wall than the older ones I had on.

I got atleast 100k out of these michelin LTX A/T's, but they don't make them anymore, now they got A/T 2 which are completely different. Now I run Hankook Dynapro RF10 which are extremely cheap ($145) have to see how long they will last..

LTX A/T

Posted Image

Hankook Dynapro

Posted Image