• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

NoDak Guys

dorkweed

Me and only 1 other hunting Bud will be leaving for your state on Oct. 3 at "zero dark thirty" from SE Wisconsin.

We'll be staying in Medina which is about 30 miles West of Jamestown.  We'll be leaving on Oct. 12.

Don't think we'll have time to travel, but if'n you wanna meet me, myself and I;  PM me and I'll drop you my phone #!!

Later guys.

• Like 1

Well shoot!!!  I have weekend call at work on Oct 4-5, but maybe able to try and get out that way the next Saturday afternoon of the 11th day before you head out. I am on night shift that week and won't drag my groggy carcass out of bed until about 9-10 Saturday morning and won't get motivated until close to noon. My day off that week is Tuesday the 7th I will see how things go that is also a possibility.

Well shoot!!!  I have weekend call at work on Oct 4-5, but maybe able to try and get out that way the next Saturday afternoon of the 11th day before you head out. I am on night shift that week and won't drag my groggy carcass out of bed until about 9-10 Saturday morning and won't get motivated until close to noon. My day off that week is Tuesday the 7th I will see how things go that is also a possibility.

There's a great BBQ joint in Medina.  But I hear she has "ODD" hours.  

This would be the place to meet..........................http://www.firehouse-ribs.com

Or;  if'n you'd like a "duck dinner".......................................

PM me!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...