• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Maybe its not the injectors

Diesel

Well, heres an update on my injector issue.

One of the good things about buying a truck that someone you know was the last owner is that when you text them about your problem they call you and say, " you know, the truck did something weird one time and you might want to check.............."

So what I was told to check was the fuel pressure sensor connection. Unplug it and plug it back in. I also blew in it for good measure. And wouldn't you know it, the truck has been starting good the last 6 days. Knock on wood, but it looks like it wasn't injectors after all.  

Hmmm. The only thing I could see is if its showing the computer higher rail pressure so the fca isnt putting out enough pressure to start.

Bad connection will do strange things. It threw a code on him. Didn't throw one on me.