• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Employment...

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Well just a bit of secret I've got going and I'll let you guys in on it. Since I started working with Lindy doing automotive work for him, I found out about our landlord and his pile of classic cars. So I was introduced to him his name happens to be named Mike too. Well now that I've been working with Lindy since July and Mike has warmed up to me. Mike's got me helping out with working on his classic cars. So, I get to work on some real classic cars and a few custom hotrods too...

post-1-0-39345300-1414195234_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-20442400-1414195262_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Owner

Who would know I get to work on such beautiful vehicles that are mostly all original. There are a few that he bought that are modified but still clean and straight vehicles. Few hot rods in there I'm just waiting for the day when he fires some up in the summer and goes for a ride... :drool:  As for his daily driver it happens to be a 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L V8 Gasser with a 47RE transmission. Already worked on that rig did a manifold gasket and plenum gasket. Then his work / tow vehicle I think is a 2006 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L nice truck.

Yep, Datsun/Nissan 280z. Or it could be an earlier 260z, hard to tell by the angle of the picture. Small block conversions were very popular in those cars but it really upset the handling compared to the factory inline fuel injected 6 cylinder. I had a first gen 78 280z, loaded with power windows and t tops. I installed a bigger cam along with an injector upgrade and a performance header and sourced a turbo out of a second gen 280z and an intercooler from a Talon out of a salvage yard. That car was insane fast. Off the line a muscle car would get me by a few lengths but where that car really shined was mid and top end. Red lined at 7k rpm and it would hit it right now once the turbo lit. I took that car down to Nelsons Ledges where they have a closed course road coarse on the weekends and had a lot of fun with that car.I've owned a few Z28 Camaros and a 69 Chevelle, I loved each of those cars and regret ever letting them go but never had as much fun inanything as I did with that 280z.