• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Rear end destruction

So I blow the guts out of my limited slip and bears from all the metal. So in a nuts shell mass destruction is what I ended up with. Question I have is anyone running a arb air locker in there truck that was my 3rd limited slip that's failed so I am going to go for broke this time. I was told they are the tanks of lockers. I don't really know what to expect. I have this horrible feeling in going to be ripping of air line left and right.I am also getting on board air for locker and air bags anyone options on safe spots I should mount the tank.

i don't know if they have improved over the years but in my jeep TJ. i had ARB;s the selectable open or locked was nice. but they leak really easy. which made my compressor cycle a lot. i replaced the air seal 4 times on mine. i upgraded to a york onboard air compressor, (converted ford AC pump) and a 2 gal tank. it would run power tools. was way better and quieter then DC pumps.

just remember. stop then lock. not while moving or spinning tires.