• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Search Function

• Owner

Well I'll admit the search function is crude in its responses. It just hunts for that word or words in the entire post.It starts is search from the newest post. If I get to move over to a new search (Virtual Private) then I can install Sphinx Search Engine and improve the responses.

EDIT: I made a small change its now set for AND and not OR. What I mean is if you type in "Crankshaft Sensor" it looks for exactly that on the AND setting. But if you set for OR the its looking for either "Crankshaft" or "Sensor" and only one of either needs to be on the page be counted as a hit.