• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Ram Mud Flaps

Last year I had a blow out on my right rear tire while pulling my g/n hay trailer empty. The blow out tire tore my fender mud flap almost off. The mud flap was not damaged but the rubber piece that fits between the flap and fender was torn up. Dodge no longer has this part available so I was wondering if some one has the piece that I need. I will be happy to pay you for it. I am not able to go wrecking yard hunting.

Thank you, Kerley.

I ordered a set of rear mud flaps and they sent me a pair of black plastic with a chrome horse on each of them. I don't know what to do with them as I don't live in south Tijuana. Mexico. What I am looking for is Molded rubber OEM mud flaps. They have to be used or after market as Dodge does not make them anymore. If anyone has bought after market mud flaps made of real rubber and moulded to fit a 1998 -2002 Dodge ram please post where you bought them,

Thanks for your input.

Kerley

• 2 weeks later...