• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Trouble with DAP and black friday deal?

hex0rz

So, I'm not near enough crazy to go out and subject myself to any sort of danger or torture for the next best thing on the day called black Friday. But, I may occasionally take advantage of few things when this time comes around to save an extra dollar when I have the intent on eventually buying something.

This time, I have plans on buying head studs for the truck. Been on the to buy list for a little bit now. Since DAP offered them on their black Friday deals I figured I would do them now and save a few dollars instead of waiting when I really needed them.

Trouble is, I tried to apply the coupon code and it said it was not valid! So I cannot apply the deal to my purchase. Therefore, I have no incentive to buy them, now. DAP is closed, so by the time I can get a hold of them, the deal ends...

Maybe someone can pull a few strings for me and get them to honor it after the fact? I have a couple other things was considering on buying at the same time, too...

I really like DAP and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that its probably just a technical glitch in the system. Then again, it had a star that said restrictions apply. I wonder if the heads studs I need are even apart of the black Friday deal? I know someone that's buddies with Jacob is on here! :thumb1: