• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

new truck 2013

fossum99

just bought a 2013 dodge ram 2500 Cummins Laramie Longhorn edition with 31,000 miles and 1100 total engine hours. Took over my dads loan from him just passing away last month. I hope this truck will serve me in the long run and keeping it stock tell warranty is off :) . Will be selling my 1999 dodge ram 2500 if anyone is interested in it.

Biggest thing to remember is to avoid idleing, use your exhaust brake all the time, and to use the manual high idle if you have to idle. Your miles to idle hours is a little high (28 miles for every hour) so try to work on cutting that down

For a farm rig in ND that is actually pretty good. I like to check these numbers a lot too and find that usual daily drivers that do see a bit of road time run in the low to mid 30's. My 2010 Hemi was right on 40 last time I checked a couple months ago which is the highest I have seen on rigs I have figured miles to run time in my area.

• 2 weeks later...

well got to messing around with loans last week we decided as a family to sell the 2013 to make more money and then I got free rein to buy a different vehicle and bought a gasser and keep the old 99 for fun. got a 2006 gmc 1500 sle with 4 in lift and tire and rims. will post pics in the gmc/chevy section this week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Owner

just bought a 2013 dodge ram 2500 Cummins Laramie Longhorn edition with 31,000 miles and 1100 total engine hours. Took over my dads loan from him just passing away last month. I hope this truck will serve me in the long run and keeping it stock tell warranty is off :) . Will be selling my 1999 dodge ram 2500 if anyone is interested in it.

Might toss it up on the Classified section for others to see.