• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Snow plow mounting bolted and welded or?

I'm interested in these cameras, the police are out of control. Here in AZ they are very abusive on ones civil liberties. Camera links?

I ended up getting this one, http://www.amazon.com/KDLINKS®-X1-Dashboard-Camcorder-G-Sensor/dp/B00N8BM0BU

But there are other once bit cheaper with good quality. On mine I like the fact that it has motion detection but something really has to be moving in front of it to get it to start recording, that option is only when the truck is untended, but over all it's got good picture and somewhat easy to use. Manual is not as helpful but you'll figure it out. Also look at the way they mount m3 or suction cup, the one in the link comes with 2 suction cups and also rotates it is tiny and has screen saver so after few minutes screen shuts off and doesn't bother driver. I know people with cheap ones that work and it's ok for general use but if you want detail spend more money.

Edited by Dieselfuture

I don't have a setup for my DD but I use this http://shop.gopro.com/mounts/roll-bar-mount/GRBM30.htmlwith a GoPro for my race car...  I like it a lot but don't know if I want an expensive GoPro sitting in my DD in plain sight for anyone to have a go at stealing it...

not a bad camera for the price diesel I may have to pick one up for the DD