• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Raptor installed!

Came home and double checked and it was dropping to 12 at WOT. To be sure we are talking the same lingo WOT is wide open throttle, correct? When I am in neutral or park and stomp on the pedal to 3K RPM it drops to 16. When going down the road and floored, the pressure drops to 12 for about 25 yards and then back to 13. As soon as I let off it went back to 17. Question #1 Are you guys going down the road and WOT testing it? Question #2 I am running it throught the stock filter. I also am NOT running a draw straw. Wonder if that's it? Question #3 On another note seeing as how I don't run down the road WOT is this an issue I should be concerned about? I thought I was done with fuel pressure issues...:banghead:

• Owner

Came home and double checked and it was dropping to 12 at WOT. To be sure we are talking the same lingo WOT is wide open throttle, correct?

When I am in neutral or park and stomp on the pedal to 3K RPM it drops to 16.

When going down the road and floored, the pressure drops to 12 for about 25 yards and then back to 13. As soon as I let off it went back to 17.

Question #1 Are you guys going down the road and WOT testing it?

Yeap...

video below of 55-70 MPH WOT run...

Question #2 I am running it throught the stock filter. I also am NOT running a draw straw. Wonder if that's it?

Drawstraw has a lot to do with it... I'm also running the factory filter on top of the filter suppied by AD150

Question #3 On another note seeing as how I don't run down the road WOT is this an issue I should be concerned about?

Well... If it was me yes... Because I do a lot of highway driving and pass more that one car at times... So WOT opertion got work for me... But WOT operation drops of more than 2-3 PSI is a good clue of line restriction. (Drawstraw problem).

I thought I was done with fuel pressure issues...:banghead:

Your just learning how to make it not a issue now...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRoZlLVVxiY