• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Member Map

• Owner

Ok Gang...

Here is a freebie plugin I found that might help keep the "Family Members" together. Now if you going to post your location I highly suggest you only give City & State.

As for Vendors I'll manual add them into the map with a custom icon.

As for 911 Members I will manual add them on request. I know we got the 911 Forum also but I'm wondering how many of those are out of data. So it might be a good idea to find out if you have a 911 list and update it and let me know I'll add a custom pin for 911 members.

Because of a licensing issues with Bing there is no way to prevent viewing of the map. So, I highly suggest once again DO NOT to post you actual address just city and state is fine.

• Owner

Really simple. Hit the "Map" button.

Now The Dark Grey button "Update or Add Location"

Just below is a line for entering your city and state.

Click Save.

Done.

If you got a mobile phone you can click the blue arrow and the GPS location of the phone is pined on the map...