• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New password

GSP7

I havent been on here for awhile

Had to get sent a new temporary pass word

I tried to reset my temp password to one I can remember and it didnt work, said my temporary password was wrong ???

Rick

• Owner

What you can do next go around. Do the reset password again and when you get the email copy and paste the password to a notepad. Then when you get logged in again you can copy and paste from notepad to change to what you want then. Sad thing is I can't see passwords even as a Admin. Scary part is most of my passwords are 64 characters long. I use a program called KeePassX to store all my passwords. For example one of my generated passwords.

X=1W.!]OHtKGX7WuikGny>*KCo0i[wC#/&qHqNtj5MG=V0AWUQ;Z./Gv<={.\&l