• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hi everyone. Need some opinions on my ABS issue. Some history. The chip in my abs module went bad. Sent it to rebuilder in the states. Got it back installed and worked good for a month. Started getting random ccd bus errors. Disconnected abs module and all guages came back. I know the issue is abs related. Ohm test abs sensors all looks good. Is it possibly a bad soldier in the board? Any suggestions?

I have talked to the rebuilder about warranty. They said they needed the abs codes. I can't get the codes unless I take to the dealer and that isn't going to happen. I have another abs cab module I bought used from a 01 Durango to install while my original was out for repair(i installed just to keep my speedo going for my wife). It of course didn't get the abs working but it did keep the speedo going. Should I reinstall this and see if my ccd bus error returns?