• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Baby got a new pair of shoes....

I am going to get a set of these this fall for my 2010 1500 Hemi, I have been following them for years and talking and monitoring them and not one single bad thing said I have found from anyone about this company so time to pull the pin later on this year or when they offer agood sale which they do quite often. I have seen 15-20% off the regular prices a few times already. I really want to stay with 265-70-17 but they only offer them in E rated which after 2 sets of them on my 1500 is beating me and the rig to death on the 40 miles of rough gravel roads every day so going up one size to drop down to D rated for a slightly better ride plus from my experience of running several sets of 285's over the years I get more miles out of them.

https://www.treadwright.com/individual-product/95/WARDEN-285-70R17.00-D

Warden500x500_2_14.png

Update:

Midway through a 1500 mile road trip, this setup is exactly what I was after - slightly wider stance, no other required mods such a leveling kit or spacers, reasonably quiet ride, room for bigger brakes down the line. These protrude past the fenders by an inch or so. There is no rub on the suspension in tight turns.

My only concern is that these track so straight and true that the inch or two of slop in the steering is now annoying. The old tires had a slight pull to the left, which took up the slack.