• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

DRIVE PRESSURE gauge & port location

I have something similar.  It uses a longer K type probe.  I have it hooked up to the Edge and it works fine.  No unusual readings.  The temps read the same as the previous probe.  Sure it cost a little more, but I don't mind.  It looks good when I have hood open and I have not had one issue to date.  The gauge is a Isspro 100 psi Exhaust backpressure unit.  If you go with a PRXB your only regret is why did you not buy it sooner.  I love mine.

post-1146-0-73320900-1438128456_thumb.jp

Edited by ABennin
  • Like 2

Thanks ABennin I knew that it was used before... Thanks for posting up your set up... :thumb1:

Your welcome.  I could post up a link.  I was not sure since I don't think he is a vendor here and did want to offend the supporting vendors.

Wow they basically work for free @ $70/hour shop labor rates. Have not seen rates that low unless its at small mom and pops small town shops around here for quite a few years. Unless its an owner operator only with no employees. If they do have employees they are eating beans and weenies @ that rate.

http://www.lazarsmith.com/services.html

• 2 weeks later...

I am using my regulated gauge and the highest iv seen is 55+psi wot...I have a quick connect where the poly begins so i can slip stoppers in both the copper end & the poly end. This is what i'll do most of the time, as there is no point in always having d.psi readings. Also might keep the poly cleaner. I'm not using a filter.

If i think about it , i have some #ers that i can post...................but since my copper is so ugly......................