• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

LED Gauges

I made up my mind, I installed the Glow Shift Blue LED Gauges. I had the first fuel sender go flaky in a weeks time even with the needle valve cracked. So I got a new one from GS and they told me to buy this snubber http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ATM-3279/. So now I have the needle valve and the snubber. Here are some pics, combo EGT and boost on left, and Fuel pressure on right.post-10097-138698164148_thumb.jpg

post-10097-138698164142_thumb.jpg

The diamond plate is a little, rough, I am gonna pull it out one day when I get time, and make the edges a little smoother. that diamond plate was thick and hard to work with, the space I put it in was very limited. Did you notice the idle pressure is 21, it hit 25 today.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

NICE! :thumb1:

Hey Cummins, is that pic in your avitar your truck? Is it one of those kits that you put on a pick up chassis? I think it looks cool, the classic Pete was always my favorite truck.

---------- Post added 03-10-2010 at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-09-2010 at 07:02 PM ----------

nice look. are you saying that the left gauge is both pyro and boost. is that a button at the bottom the toggle? i had never thought about digital gauges until now. simple to read.

Yes, button at the bottom to toggle, or 3 pushes makes it alternate every 30 seconds. Only thing that sucks is the minimum temp is 390, as you can see it is reading 39 x10. BTW, I hope you have some sort of fuel pressure gauge if you are running an ISB? Other wise it is Russian Roulette with the VP :pray: