• Announcements

• Me78569

High Idle Kit Sale   09/06/2017

Just in time for Father Winter, we are offering a %10 Discount for the first 10 High Idle switches sold until 10/1/2017.  Just use the coupon code HighIdle at checkout to get %10 off. Visit out store to see details on the High Idle Kit.       

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dorkweed

Au Naturel, Bald, Bare, Naked, Nude, Stripped

dorkweed    313
dorkweed

I love the way my truck looks without all the badges. I just finished removing the badging from the sides of my truck. Sweet!!!!!!!!!:thumb1::thumb1: Very clean!!!!:2cents::thumbup2::thumbup2:

guesswho512    2
guesswho512

I love the way my truck looks without all the badges. I just finished removing the badging from the sides of my truck. Sweet!!!!!!!!!:thumb1::thumb1: Very clean!!!!:2cents::thumbup2::thumbup2:

where are the pin ups? i thought we would see some TAILgate. lol

dorkweed    313
dorkweed

Gotta wait for it to stop raining!!!! I'm leaving tomorrow AM to go up to Black River Falls, WI to guide some "shooters" on a pheasant shoot. It's a Friday-Sunday deal, but I'll take my camera in case I get a chance to "shoot" my truck!!!!! Sorry guys.........I didn't think you'd be so "curious" on how she looks!!!!!!:cookoo: Later guys!!!:lmao2::lmao:

AH64ID    649
AH64ID

Well, thats one way to revive an old thread!I have been wanting to de-badge mine, just haven't done it yet...

padler    0
padler

looking to de-badge mine as well, just need this -30c weather to warm up

AH64ID    649
AH64ID

I am planning to debadge mine as soon as these are available... So I guess not a complete de-badge.

Posted Image

flagmanruss    80
flagmanruss

I'd like to debadge the rear gate... I mean "4X4" Duhh! Maybe come summer.