• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Many THANKS for the support here & DAP

I want to thank everyone here for the support & advise while wife was broke down away from home.  I needed to know what choices were to be made depending on the shop testing...  so I could get parts shipped in quickly if needed.  I got lucky & they were not needed but knowing what to do was a great comfort.   

I must thank DAP (Diesel Auto Power) for taking the time to assure me the VP44 Injection Pump they had IN STOCK was what I wanted with all upgraded parts & new computer.  The price offered was actually quite low...  Their site said $1439, over the phone, following up on my email... $1039 with a $400 core charge...  and a 2 year warentee...   They quoted $95 to overnight ship to the shop where my truck is. 

Thank you to the members here & to DAP... 

Russ

• Like 2