• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New diesel toy on order

flman

Well, I bit the bullet, I am going to sell my POS Troy Bilt lawn tractor, and my POS White 45" snow thrower and replace it with some thing that better fits my taste for mechanical power. I put the money down on a John Deere 2305 3 cyl diesel powered tractor. For now, I am getting a 54" snow plow, and a 54 inch mower deck. I took it for a test drive yesterday and it was smooth, vibration it the drivers seat is almost absent. I probably wont be able to wait for the grass to grow or the snow to fly. :thumb1:http://www.deere.com/en_US/ProductCatalog/HO/servlet/com.deere.u90785.cce.productcatalog.view.servlets.ProdCatProduct?pNbr=0140LV&tM=HO&link=enav

My dad did the same thing after going through several "POS" variants. We have been beating the hell out of ours for several years and it still doesn't show any signs of getting old. Only thing is my dad has a bad habit of starting it and mowing instantly (2600RPM) before it is warmed up so it has a white smoke issue now.. It will never let you down though!