• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Diesel Mustang?

dave110

Actually, you do have a fairly desirable truck.  Color combo trans, 4x4, etc.  

And you sir as I remember have pretty good taste in trucks. I fell in love with this one the minute I saw it. But i never thought I would be driving 14 years and 353k miles later. It has become part me. While I have had some problems along the way,ECM, tranny, VP and other normal things, I have a lot less money in this than buying a new one. Dont think I will ever part with her unless she just dies outright.

And you sir as I remember have pretty good taste in trucks. I fell in love with this one the minute I saw it. But i never thought I would be driving 14 years and 353k miles later. It has become part me. While I have had some problems along the way,ECM, tranny, VP and other normal things, I have a lot less money in this than buying a new one. Dont think I will ever part with her unless she just dies outright.

I feel the same about mine but I would love a manual. I get so close to doing a swap but then consider that cost plus the fact I could probably spend 4k in the body shop to undo the Pennsylvania winter salt effect and think " why don't I just take that 8 grand and buy a rust free Texas truck like the one above? What to do? Oh well, back out to the shop to replace the other rust eaten inboard brake rotor.