• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Speed test for your High Speed DSL...

• Owner

The only reason I got the link going is because I watch my DSL stats closely and notice the error gotten bad and the max speed of 3.0 MBits was increased to 7.5 Mbits and I can't seen to reach it at all. (Just reminded me to call the phone company :lmao:) But I'll have to try out you test too.

• Owner

About 2 miles to the switch station which is good for distance... But my neighbor have clean lines and mine... Well... Rx 514,797 errors in 93 hours... Now check with other at farther distances with the same service have ZERO error for over 1,000 hours of use... I'm thinging since I rewired the house with all new CAT5 wiring. This means there is a line problem between me and the switch station... Like I've been told by another tech it really sucks when a dumb hunters shoot the phone lines with a shotgun to get a grouse! :stuned: (Possible!)