• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

And he said, Let there be Light!

I am not sure it depends on how the plow disables the oem lights.  If it just cuts power to the bulb then it would work in the same manner. 

While I was doing the lights I figured it was time to fix my Fog lights, I have owned the truck for 4 years now I think and the fogs have always been bad., I figured out the week I got the truck that the OEM bulb plugs were bad,m I just never bothered to fix them.

Fast forward to today and I took out the harness for the fogs and replaced the pins in the OEM plugs.  Nice side note is the fog bulbs are 898, 896 etc style bulbs, but you can use the pins from a 9006/5 plug in the 896 socket.

On Wed Nov 18 2015 08:26:31 GMT-0600, Mopar1973Man said:

So if a person bought a set of the clear lens head lights and retro fitted those into then it would work exactly how you want it. Correct?

http://www.protuninglab.com/94-01-dodge-ram-euro-headlights-black-ks.html?utm_source=googlepepla&utm_medium=adwords&id=140845616938

94-01 Dodge Ram Pickup Euro Crystal Headlights With Corner Lens - Black

I'm running these they are from Anzo and fully adjustable. They create a narrow beam. I will be trying to go with LED head lights soon so I will try and keep yall up to date on that project.

On Sun Nov 22 2015 08:39:41 GMT-0600, Mopar1973Man said:

Ok. So there is 2 people with them. Now lets see some good night time distance pictures. Nick has shown 2 pictures facing a wall. I want to see light distance...

I will try to get a shot of my LED headlights as comparison once I install them. 

• 2 weeks later...
On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 10:03 PM, Me78569 said:

Good to know.  I figured the light source location wouldn't match the halogen bulbs, but the proof is in the puddling.

I am very happy to report that I have my lights aimed nicely now and WOW is all I can say.   very happy.

Picture of the high beam if you can I'm curious.

• 4 weeks later...