• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Running lights won't turn off?

Got Out of the truck and went in the house. Had to come back Out to grab some firewood. Noticed the brake lights were on. The front marker lights are as well. Checked the selector switch and changed nothing. Can't turn them off!

Wtf, what's going on....

Okay, so I didn't have a chance last night, but after posting up, I went online to search this. They said check the trailer wiring circuit. So I started pulling fuses. I pulled a fuse to the trailer circuit and the lights went off. Put it back in, lights came back on. They are only on very dimly.

I pulled the fuse for the remaining time. I suspect it must be a short somewhere. Maybe this was the reason to my other problem with my batteries dying on me before.. 

The circuit that is having this problem is one I paid a shop to fix years ago as whoever did it originally did a bad job on it.

Edited by hex0rz

Haha, it won't do any good. I can't read a wiring diagram to save My life.

I believe this circuit is completely independent of anything anyways. At least I think... The trailer shop I had wire it up has a fused line directly connected to the battery. Just need to take some time to track it down. Dunno what I'm going to find though, nor what to look for.