• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

3rd Gen Dodge Ram Part Number Lookup Tool

Me78569

Hey guys, I wanted to give you a heads up that we have created a Part Number Lookup Tool using the new Articles Section

https://mopar1973man.com/cummins/articles.html/3rd-generation/part-number-lookup-tool-3rd-gen/

You can find various 3rd Gen Years and different models.  The drop down menu's will point to different sections, you can also use the Bookmarks icon on the main PDF to jump through the sections!

Edited by Me78569

• 3 years later...

FYI, upon clicking the link::   

Something Went Wrong!?!?

The Mopar1973Man.Com Server has shut down before there was a complete runaway failure.

dieselrunaway.gif

Error Code: 2T251/4
Error Description: That page does not exist.

Please return to the home page and start over. 

Edited by Rogan