• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Reloading Bullets

Hawkez

There are a few of you on this site that reload.  I'm no expert and I am still learning a lot.

I've been reloading .45ACP for a while and I'm trying to get your thoughts on bullets.  I'm not casting my, I buy them.  On the shelf I can buy them in .451 or .452.  I've read all over the interwebs and through all of my manuals.  I've reloaded both and shot both and I haven't noticed any difference.  For anyone in the know, what are your thoughts, cautions, or concerns (if any) with using .452 projectiles?

I like the gun talk!  

I haven't done 45acp yet, but the reloading subforum on ar15.com is pretty good and rigidly moderated unlike other parts of the site.

I do cast my own though and will get molds for 45acp soon.

You mentioned casting boolits a while ago on this form.  I never had any desire to get into that, but after you mentioned it I started watching YouTube videos and I'm interested.  I've got to come up with the cash to get some things to get started.  I'll pick your brain, CSM, when I get to that point.