• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I Got It Fixed

Some of yall may remember me posting about my truck just not running right.  Biggest thing was no HP and lugging when letting out the clutch. No codes no exact anything really, so one day I had my friend come over with his scanner. We ran through all history and codes(this has been done no telling how many times and never caught it) and injector function when we finally noticed the inj pump voltage was 11.2 and we both not knowing for sure but thought this should be at least 12 volt. So I call Moparman and he said to change out fuse for inj pump, and there it was voltage jumped 12.6 truck noticeable running better. So we ohm the fuse because it looked fine, 0.002  to  0.018 just kinda jumping around. Needless to say she has all new fuse now and working on replacing all relays. These fuses have been in the truck since 2001 and sooner or later everything gets tired. Oh symptoms were eng. would die for a split second and run again. It would go as long as 2 months and never do it again, when I parked it it did it 50 times in 20 miles. Replace them fuses fellas. 

• Like 3