• Announcements

• Me78569

High Idle Kit Sale   09/06/2017

Just in time for Father Winter, we are offering a %10 Discount for the first 10 High Idle switches sold until 10/1/2017.  Just use the coupon code HighIdle at checkout to get %10 off. Visit out store to see details on the High Idle Kit.       

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uber racing

Vacuum line

uber racing    0
uber racing
Need a little insight. After installing my new injectors, my blend door quit working. I found 1 vacuum line that I had knocked off the tee on the bottom of the wind shield cowl. I reconnect but the blend door still isn't functioning. I there anything else I can check. Also does anyone have a detailed vacuum line routing Diagram?

Wild and Free    1,117
Wild and Free

Make sure the vacuum lines are not cracked where you knocked it off and where it runs along the harness under the cowl as it could have been damaged when you were r&ring the valve cover ect.

ISX    58
ISX

Mine has these little "T's" on it for other things that I guess have to do with an automatic transmission. Anyways, they have these rubber caps that get loose and they seem to fall off when you breath on them. Mine are right along the cowl above the intake manifold. Not sure where or if your's has them.

Mopar1973Man    3,801
Mopar1973Man

Blend door is a electric stepper motor on the passenger side on the bottom of the HVAC system... If you turn the igniton to ON and twist the temp knob you should see the stepper motor moving back and forth. Common for the plastic arm to wear, break, or jam.