• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Short Notice.... Meet and Greet camp

JAG1

• Staff

I know this is short notice but if anyone here wants to join us (IBM Mobile,Jag1, and some others) are meeting up at Annett's Mono Village on May 12th and staying till the 19th. So any Mopar members here are welcome to join us at the rv spaces. It has lots of shade.

Let us know, we'll keep an eye out for you. We will be near the restroom in the rv spaces closest to the river. Just look for my black second gen, white camper and  LineXed hood.

Annetts is at the end of twin Lakes highway out of Bridgeport, California.

• Staff

I should clarify... it's this May in just  a couple more weeks. Like I said it's very short notice but if you can stop in for any number of days let IBM and me know.

Mike get hurrying up on that trans.... it's a great place.