• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

DRW tire rotation?

This might be a silly question for all you dually owners, but I was helping my Son with his brakes today, and I`m curious .. Do the front wheels rotate out with one of the rear duals? They appear to be all identical rims, but the fronts have a chrome cover on the outer.. I`m just wondering if dually owners bother with tire rotation.

P.S. Sorry I think I put this in the wrong sub forum

Edited by angus

Thanks! I have not looked real close yet, but I assume the chrome wheel covers are not a great issue to transfer?? I should have looked them over while the fronts were off.

When I got my truck it had three out of four covers so I took them off and just run black wheels.  ( I try to keep a fresh coat of black on them when I rotate them.)

I am am always on the look out for some 17s off a newer drw.